- Admission process
Guidelines for Admissions.
Following are the instructions and details about applying for admission. The students are advised to read the following guidelines before completing the application Form for enrolment.
The cost of admission Form is $10 for UG programs and $20 for PG programs. The admission form is available on online and can obtained from admission office.
- The application form should be filled in Capital letters
- Please respond to all the information’s sought.
- Ensure that the application forms are duly signed.
- Appear entrance test for PAIU admissions.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post graduate programmes is graduation from any recognized University in Somalia or abroad
- Pre-qualification criteria for under graduate programmes is higher secondary school leaving Certificate with minim pass out of %60.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examination in the last year may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme
- To qualify for admission in Pan Africa International University in its under graduate programme, the applicants must complete 16 years of age of the academic year in which they are seeking for admission
- The University reserves its rights to approve or disapprove the candidate for final admission and the registration fee will not be refunded.
- Copies of Bath Certificates.
- Original high secondary school certificate attested from Ministry of Education for Under Graduate programs.
- Consolidated Marksheet and degree Certificate attested from the Ministry of Education for Post Graduate programmes.
- Four passport size photos.
- Receipt for registration fee.
- Fee Structure
- Download fee structure for all programs and the payment procedures.
- Application Form
- Download Application Form.
- Download Study information
- Prospects for the academic year 2023-2024